Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Post #5: Seven More Lies About Homeschoolers




  Since a large percentage of the American population (especially those under the age of 25) is on Spring Break this week, I know you all have loads of extra time on your hands and are just searching for something to cure your woes of boredom...right?  I mean...how could anyone find enough fun things to do to fill a whole entire week??  And who would stoop to the horror of productivity when the enticement for boredom is so strong?  Well have no fear, I have an informative and hilarious video just for you to watch!


  The Blimeycow video I have embedded into this post is titled "Seven More Lies About Homeschoolers" and is a sequel to the video I posted in my introduction post.  The creators of Blimeycow are dear to my heart because not only are they homeschool alumni (and are absolutely hilarious and insanely insightful and creative), but they are also master jedi of sarcasm, as you can clearly tell I have a little bit of experience with.  This particular video is hilarious in that it goes above and beyond to the extreme of what stereotypes homeschoolers have been stigmatized as.  True, some may be close to true in remote instances, but most are completely different from the average homeschooler.  I mean...I've never played minecraft, but Jordan does.  It's just like anything else: you can't judge a book by it's cover.  So, watch this short, entertaining video; like, comment, and subscribe to me and blimeycow; and take my challenge!  What challenge?  I'm glad you asked!  As you enjoy your Spring Break, get out of your comfort zone!  Meet someone new and walk out of your way to get to know someone for who they really are, not based on the preconceived notions you have of them.  Have some fun with it!  Have a wonderful break!

No comments:

Post a Comment